• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Главный раздел » Наш сайт » They All Appear To Hang Out Here
They All Appear To Hang Out Here
Отправлено 19.08.2020 - 03:341
6 сообщений
Деньги:0.6 RU [?]
Its a matter of expectations I presume. Most of us have been playing for 10+ years and remember a time once we got fresh content almost every week. And for many of us I'm sure that has been a significant part of the excitement of RuneScape, logging in on upgrade day and searching for something new, attempting to be among the first to complete it. This was much Runescapes USP for a lot of people back in the day. The simple fact that record profits are being made by Jagex while sitting in their asses just adds insult to injury. But yeah, RuneScape is enjoyable, theres plenty to do, and I am sure everyone here is happy you're enjoying yourself.

Your post is insanely upvoted. Does that mean you have a popular opinion that's within a subset of those players? Or does it mean if you seek out negativity, you'll find it. I will admit the subreddit is much more on the negative side, especially lately (even Jagex admitted they're slacking on communicating ), but that is because it is mostly dedicated players that really post on here. It pushes away some new gamers, but it is not the subreddit's task to recruit new players. It is to voice our opinions. Anyways, fantastic luck with RuneScape though. Finding a good clan makes it worthwhile.

A lot of the folks complaining that I've seen often stem from a place of needing RuneScape to be greater. I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed yourselves. I really do have a question, not to be negative, but to help me understand your perspective, so that I can keep it in your mind when helping new players. What's the thing as players that are new? I'm not OP, but I've been thinking about this some lately and wanted to toss my thoughts into the ring. I have been exploring PvM recently. Their content is focused by A good deal of guides and materials on players with older accounts.

This is not inherently a problem, but I have had difficulty finding guides on what the recommended lower levels to start things are. Like, guides for GWD1 recommending Package Yaks and overloads. Then in precisely the exact same time, I visit streamers beating Araxxi in a set of Adamant armor. I guess my point is that guides for gamers who aren't maxed seem to be common. Not they don't exist, but if you go to someplace like the PvM Encyclopedia discord (which is an excellent source ), you get essentially nothing to get non-maxed players, therefore it can be challenging and confusing to attempt to find information that's accurate and current.

Everything you've said in this post is true. I am also pleasantly surprised to hear that as individuals who quit a long time ago, you decided to return to RS3 instead of OSRS. The very best thing you can really do to yourself whether you want to enjoy RuneScape and its own community is to pretend this subreddit doesn't exist. There are a whole lot of opinions that are strong and players in the community and they all appear to hang out here.

Check out www.rsgoldfast.com for more details.
Профиль Личное сообщение Дом. страница icq Skype
Форум » Главный раздел » Наш сайт » They All Appear To Hang Out Here
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: